Filters Event Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.filtersevent.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Filters Event’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Further, Filters Event does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Filters Event or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Filters Event’s website, even if Filters Event or a Filters Event authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Filters Event website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Filters Event does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Filters Event may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Filters Event does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Filters Event has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Filters Event of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Filters Event may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saint Cyr au Mont d’Or and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Filters Event is not affiliated or sponsored with the SNAPCHAT, SNAP and GEOFILTER brands that are trademarks of Snap.